Lydia had hand, foot mouth disease and was pretty miserable for a week. I cannot say how happy I was when her blisters scabbed over last weekend and she returned to normal. This last week was so much happier for mommy and daughter :) But, we still stayed home most of the week so as to not pass on her disease. Memorial weekend was our first weekend back out and about after two long weeks and it felt sooo good!
Here's to my little sick one:
 |
| The worst isn't even the blisters on her face and body...it's that the blisters were all down her throat so the poor thing couldn't eat. |
 |
| If she doesn't look too happy, it's because she wasn't. This is our sleep-deprived, hungry little Lydia. Let's just say that for a week, she basically got whatever she wanted. Fish crackers for breakfast if she would eat them, chocolate pudding for dinner...whatever I could do to help her out, I did :) I'm sure she was hoping the trend would continue, but nope. |
No comments:
Post a Comment