Once again, I got a little behind on my blog :) Here are a few of our fun summer events that I haven't posted about yet...
May/June:
At the end of May/beginning of June, my parents and Alex came out to California. We had a great time going to Disneyland with them and playing on the beach in Oceanside!
June was also Father's day, but I did do a post on that :)
At the end of June, Lydia and I went out to Utah to spend some time with my family in Gunnison. Paul joined us after a week, and we went with his family to Bear Lake for a fun week at the lake. It was a great trip to visit family!
 |
| I had to add this in here...this was a chocolate peanut butter layered cake that I made Paul for Father's day. Normally I make it for his birthday. Well, I put on a sauce on top that was probably supposed to cook down a little first, and it melted the layers in the cake and basically caused the cake to collapse. I wish you could have seen the look of horror on Paul's face and he watched this cake fall apart. He is taking it pretty well in this picture, but he kind of freaked out :) I was laughing the whole time...it still tasted good :) |
 |
| Lydia loved being on the boat! |
 |
| especially with all the chips and treats she got :) |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| She had so many cousin friends to play with, it made her week! |
We got back to California, and a week later, my mom and aunt Christine's family came out for a visit :) We had a fun time with them going to the beach and Knotts. It was especially fun because they were all here for Lydia's bday party...but I am going to put that on a separate post :)
 |
| I have heard a few complaints that my big pregnant belly is never showing in pictures. So, here it is! I am about 8 months pregnant here :) |
 |
| Awkward picture, and much larger than I was with Lydia...but here is the side view you all have been waiting for :) |
 |
| Lydia with Snoopy :) She loves this dog | | |
|
|
We also celebrated Paul's 25th birthday this month. He can now legally rent a car from the airport :) HAHA. It was a much smaller celebration than Lydia's (sorry Paul!) but we had fun together. A few friends from the ward stopped by during the day which was fun too. After our experience with the collapsed chocolate peanut butter cake, I decided to go with homemade oreo cookies, which Paul loves :)
Your pregnant belly is awesome. :)
ReplyDelete