 |
| Lydia waving to the camera! Note: Paul and I have the same PJ pants...with the help of my mom, I made them last Christmas! |
 |
| Still waving. She loves to wave. Every single morning we walk outside and watch Paul get into his car to go to work. Lydia waves at him and wants so badly to go with him. It's pretty cute. Then, when he comes home, we go sit on the front lawn and wait for him to drive up. She starts kicking her legs like crazy when she sees him. It's her way to say she is excited :) |
 |
| The tutu skirt I made for Lydia's first birthday party. Yes, it is not for three months, but when I am home alone all day with a 9 month old baby that takes two naps a day...what am I supposed to do? :) So, I am planning her ladybug party. We will be in Utah, so we will be able to have a fun celebration with family! |
 |
| Trying on the skirt for size. I know it looks a little funny with her PJ pants on and I wasn't finished with the ladybug spots, but if you are interested in a NO SEW tutu, this one is SUPER easy and fun! You can also use more than one color of tulle, which makes it super cute! If anyone is interested, I have a link with step by step instructions. |
 |
| We decided to go to Paul's work today for his lunch break. It's only half an hour a way, so we picked him up and went to a local park. Lydia was in heaven. |
 |
| How could she not be happy? She had her dad for an extra hour of the day, AND she got to play at the park! |
 |
| I have to admit, it was fun for me too :) Sometimes I'm not sure what to do all day...so it was nice to have an outing and see my hubby :) |
 |
| Lydia LOVES swings |
 |
| This picture represents on of the GREATEST feats for Lydia...she is learning to entertain herself! I know that seems silly. Most babies probably sit and play alone for hours. Well, up until now Lydia wouldn't do that...at least not without a LOT of tears. But, she eats and watches baby signing time, and has a ball. She will also sit on the carpet and play with her toys for quite a while alone. I think learning to crawl really helped her, because she can actually GO to another toy when she is bored of the one she is playing with. |
 |
| Isn't she cute? :) | | | |
|
|
|
Sad story (or funny depending on how you look at it) of the evening. We put Lydia to bed at 7pm every night. She is really, really good at falling asleep. I nurse her, we both sing I am a Child of God to her, we say a prayer with her, and put her in bed. She almost always lays her little head down, hugs her ladybug stuffed animal and falls asleep on her own without any tears. Well, she was really struggling to fall asleep tonight and she started really SCREAMING. Paul said we should leave her because she kind of did the same thing last night and we don't want to start a bad habit. Well, after about ten minutes of blood curling screams, I went in...and she was stuck! Her whole leg was sticking out of her crib and she was practically plastered to the crib frame. She was totally panicking. I picked her up, and her face was hot and her forehead was actually damp. Paul rocked her until she was almost asleep...she was pretty worked up. Poor little thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment