Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I am without a cell phone


I had my phone in my pocket, and I completely forgot about it while playing with Lydia in the waves....Paul saw it laying on the sand but it was too late...the battery was waterlogged.   So, for anyone that is trying to contact me, I am without a phone. :(

So, I am in La Mirada, I do not know anyone in this city, Paul works all day, I have no phone to call anyone that I do know, and as much as I love Lydia, she isn't much of a conversationalist yet.  Although, I guess I have to admit that she finds a way to tell me what she wants. 

Luckily,  a friend of mine drove up here from San Diego area and took me around in her car.  I found out some great things I can do with Lydia this summer: Kids waterpark ($50 for a season pass...totally worth it in my opinion), library reading times, kindermusik, and a bunch of other classes they offer at our civic center.  I am determined to get involved with things!  I think both Lydia and I will die if we don't go out and find fun things to do together.

No comments:

Post a Comment